ALLERGAN COOLSCULPTING REBATE PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Allergan Coolsculpting Rebate Program (“Program”) is organized by Allergan Singapore Pte Ltd. This is a one-time marketing program that will run from 1st November 2021 to 31 December 2021 ("Program Period”).
2. Only the first 120 customers who have signed up for at least 4 CoolSculpting cycles from licensed medical clinics in Singapore during the Program Period will be eligible to participate in the Program. Each customer is only entitled to one participation chance in the Program.
3. The Program will be conducted via The Privilege Card platform through a mobile application (which can be downloaded free from the Google Play or Apple App Store). The customer shall upload relevant receipts via the mobile application and request for the rebate within The Privilege Card platform.
4. The first 120 participants with valid uploaded receipts will be entitled to SGD 150 cash rebate, which will be transferred to the registered PayNow/PayLah account provided by the participant during the sign-up process via The Privilege Card platform.
5. All uploaded receipts must contain the following details:
a. Full name of the participant;
b. Clinic name; and
c. Description of treatment/services (showing at least 4 cycles of CoolSculpting cycles).
6. Only legible and clear receipts shall be accepted for review for eligibility for the Program; all illegible or blurred receipts shall automatically be disqualified. Allergan has the sole discretion to determine the eligibility of entries.
7. The Program is open to all residents in Singapore, with a registered PayNow/PayLah account.
8. Allergan is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any phone network, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participation in the Program.
9. If the Program cannot run as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, prohibition by the relevant authorities or any other causes beyond the control of Allergan which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Program, Allergan reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program as it sees fit.
10. Allergan shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking part in the Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
12. Public Sector/Government Clause: By participating in the Program, public sector employees confirm that doing so, violates no applicable law, regulation, ethics, code or conflict of interest policy.
13. Allergan reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Program at any time without prior notice.
14. The laws of Singapore shall govern the terms and conditions of this Program.